For a wireless connection to the printer, it is important that the printer is connected to the same wireless network as the computer. Here’s a quick and easy guide to setting up the HP Deskjet 3050 and 3750 wireless printers:
• Begin by turning on the HP Desktop 3050/3750 printer and wireless router
• Now press the “Wireless” button on your printer.
• Next, locate and press the WPS button on your Internet router. Make sure you hold it down for at least 3-4 seconds.
• Now select the network option and the wireless setup wizard on the printer screen.
• The printer will now search the list of available wireless networks.
• Finally, select your WiFi network from the list of displayed networks in Canada / USA and enter your WiFi password. Wait a few seconds for the connection to be established.
• The printer has now successfully connected to the wireless network.
Set up the HP Deskjet 3050 and 3750 wireless printers in Windows
Read the steps carefully to set up the HP Desktop 3050 and 3750 printers in Windows on a wireless network.
• Turn on the printer and carefully connect it to the wireless router by following the steps in the first section of the article.
• Download and install the printer software now. To do the same, visit the HP website.
• In the Control Panel section, select Devices and Printers. After that, click on the “Add Printer” option found in the upper right corner of the new window.
• Click your printer model name in the printer list.
• Finally, click Next in the new window and the HP Desktop 3050 printer will connect to Windows.
Installing HP Deskjet 3050 and 3750 in Windows Wired Setup
Here is a simple guide to setting up the HP Deskjet 3050 and 3750 printers in Windows using a USB cable.
Make sure the USB cable is available during setup.
• Turn on the printer. Do not plug in the USB cable until prompted.
• Locate the required driver setup file on your computer system in Canada / USA, which you can download from www.123.hp.com/setup.
• Now open the downloaded file to extract the installer. Click “Run” here to continue the installation process.
• Check the box to accept the terms in the Installation Settings and Agreements window.
• Now, when prompted, connect the USB cable from your computer to the printer.
• On the Network Configuration screen, click Yes to allow access to the computer.
• Follow the on-screen instructions and click Next when the printer installation is complete.
• Congratulations, your HP Deskjet 3050 printer is connected in Canada / USA to Windows with a USB cable.
HP Deskjet 3050 and 3750 Wireless setup on MAC
That’s how you can easily learn about HP Deskjet 3050 and 3750 wireless printer setup on MAC.
• Turn on the printer and wireless router first and make sure they are connected to the same network.
• Go ahead and connect the printer to your Wi-Fi router by following the steps mentioned in the first section of this article.
• Download the latest printer driver from the HP website.
• From the Apple menu, tap the System Preferences link. Then, in the new window, click on the “Printers and Scanners” option.
• Add HP Officejet pro 3050 printers here by clicking the “+” sign in the lower left corner of the screen.
• Select your printer carefully from the list of printers provided and select the Add option. Congratulations, your printer is now connected to your Mac
I hope this article is the best way to learn more about HP Deskjet 3050 and 3750 wireless settings on Windows and Mac.
Instructions for setting up the HP Deskjet 3050 and 3750 wireless printer in Canada / USA