You must first connect your printer and your computer to the same wireless network to set up your wireless printer. Follow these quick steps to set up your HP Officejet 4620 and 4630 wireless printer with your wireless router
• First turn on the printer and the Wi-Fi router.
• Next, navigate to the HP Officejet 4620 printer screen, use the down arrow to scroll and select the Settings option.
• Click on the “Wireless” setup option, then select “Wireless Setup Wizard” and press the “OK” button.
• The printer will then start searching for Wi-Fi networks in range and within seconds a list of networks will appear.
• Next, select your WiFi network in USA / Canada and enter the WPA/WEP key (WLAN password) and press “OK”.
• Finally, the HP Officejet pro 4620 printer is now connected to the wireless network. Do the same for the Officejet pro 4630 printer.
HP Officejet 4620 wireless setup in Windows – 123.hp.com/setup 4620
Follow the instructions below to set up the HP Officejet 4620 and 4630 Wireless in Windows.
• First turn on the printer and connect it to your Wi-Fi network as described in the first section of this article.
• Visit the HP website (123.hp.com/setup 4620 or 123.hp.com/setup 4630) to download and install the printer driver.
• Go to the “Control Panel” and select the “Devices and Printers” option. After that, click on the “Add Printer” option in the upper right corner of the new window.
• In the newly opened window, click on the “Next” option.
• Congratulations, your HP Officejet Pro 4620/4630 printer is now connected to your Windows computer.
HP Officejet 4620 and 4630 wired setup in Windows – 123.hp.com/setup 4630
This is a quick step-by-step guide on how to set up your HP Officejet printer in Windows using a wired connection using a USB cable.
• First, visit the official HP website (123.hp.com/setup 4620 or 123.hp.com/setup 4630) to download the full driver software for your printer.
• Now, to start the installation process, double click on the downloaded in USA / Canada file and click on the Run button. After that, click “Yes” to allow the program to make changes to your computer.
• Connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
• After the driver installation is complete, open “Control Panel” from Windows search option.
• Select the Device and Printer option.
• In the next message, click the Add Printer option.
• Now select the model number 4620 or 4630 from the displayed list of printers and click on the “Next” button.
• In a few seconds, the printer will log into Windows and appear in Control Panel > Device and Printer Settings.
• Finally, the HP Officejet Pro 4620/4630 printer was successfully set up in Windows using a wired connection.
HP Officejet 4620 and 4630 wireless setup on Mac – 123.hp.com/setup 4630
Follow these steps to set up the HP Officejet 4620 and 4630 Wireless on a Mac.
• Turn on the printer and wireless router first and make sure in USA / Canada they are connected to the same network.
Go ahead and connect the printer to your wireless router by following the steps in the first section of this article.
• Download and install the latest printer driver from the official HP website (123.hp com/setup 4620 or 123.hp com/setup 4630).
• Then click the “System Preferences” link in the Apple menu. From there, click on the “Printers & Scanners” option.
• Add HP Officejet pro 4620 printers here by clicking the “+” sign.
• Select your printer carefully from the list of printers provided and click Add.
• Congratulations, your printer is now connected to your Mac.
I hope this letter will prove to be a valuable source of information for you.
Notes: This is not an official HP site, and the information provided here is for reference only. To view our full disclaimer, please visit our disclaimer page.
HP Officejet Pro 4620, 4630 All-in-One wireless setup process in USA / Canada