Today here we describe how to set up HP Officejet pro 8600 and 8610 printer on wireless router and Windows and Mac devices. This guide is therefore designed to help you set up your own wireless printer.
Follow these simple steps to connect your HP Officejet Pro 8600 and 8610 printer to your Wi-Fi network.
• First, turn on the HP Officejet Pro printer and wireless network.
• Now swipe right on the printer screen and select “Configure”.
• From there, select “Network Settings” and then click on the “Wireless Settings” option.
• Next, click the slider next to “wireless” to make sure it is displayed as “on”.
• Then click “Wireless Setup Wizard”. Your printer will now start searching for wireless networks.
• Finally, in the list of networks displayed, select your WiFi network followed by your WiFi password and click on “OK”.
• The printer will now be connected to your wireless network.
Configure the HP Officejet Pro 8600, 8610 wireless driver in Windows
So here are the simple steps to set up HP Officejet Pro 8600 and 8610 wireless printers in Windows.
• First turn on the printer and connect it to the WLAN router as described above.
• Install the printer driver now by visiting the HP website. (123.hp.com/setup 8600 or 123.hp.com/setup 8610)
• Now open “Control Panel” and visit new window and select “Devices and Printers” option. Then click on the “Add Printer” option in the upper right corner of the new window.
• Now select your HP printer from the list of available printers.
• Finally, in the newly opened window, click on the “Next” option and your HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer will connect to Windows.
Install the HP Officejet Pro 8600 and 8610 printer driver in Windows via USB
HP Officejet pro 8600 and 8610 setup on Windows with a USB cable.
Before beginning the procedural steps to connect HP Officejet Pro printers to Windows using a USB cable, the user must ensure ready availability of the USB cable. Thereafter, Cconnect one end of the USB cable to the printer and the other end to the computer.
- Begin by downloading the printer driver from the HP’s website (123.hp.com/setup 8600 or 123.hp.com/setup 8610)
- Select and open the “Devices and Printers” option from the “Control Panel”.
- Here, select the “Add new printer” option.
- Lastly, select your desired printer from the list of available printers and click on “OK”.
- Now your HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer will be connected to Windows via USB cable.
HP officejet pro 8600 & 8610 Wireless Driver Setup on MAC
HP Officejet Pro printer wireless setup on Mac.
- Switch on the printer and the WiFi router.
- Now connect the printer to the WiFi router by carefully following the steps mentioned in the first section of this writeup.
- Download and install the latest version of the printer driver by visiting the HP website (123.hp.com/setup 8600 or 123.hp.com/setup 8610)
- Tap on the “System Preferences” link from the Apple menu. Thereafter, from the new window click on the “Printers and Scanners” option.
- Here, add your HP Officejet pro 8600 printer by clicking on the “+” sign present on the botttom left corner of the screen.
- Now select your printer from the provided printer list ad click on “Add” button.
- Congratulations now your printer will be connected to Mac and is ready for use.