A New Way To Resolve Printer Problems With Techo Printer Support
When it comes to providing support on printers, Techo Printer support is well experienced in resolving customer issues. We can resolve all types of printer related problems, quickly and very easily. Whether its a driver related issues, software problems or any hardware changes required in their printers, we first understand the customer’s perspective and identify the exact problem and fix the issue without taking printers out of there home.
The best part is customers at Techo Printer support need to sit relax at home while we fix the printers. The content of the article includes important things to remember while looking to buy a right printer to basic requirements for easy printing to providing solutions when the printer refuses to function and much more such printing related information valuable to the readers. This writeup is a must if you looking to develop your knowledge regarding the basics of printing technology.
What all Problem are you facing today with your Printer?
Choose Your Model for Setup, Driver Download or Troubleshooting
We Offer Smart Guide For Buying Printer
You’ll be spoiled for choice as soon as you step into this showroom to shop for a new printer. But a certain level of technical knowledge about printers will come in handy and help you make a smart and informed decision when buying a new printer. In this section, we present five key features to consider before purchasing a printer. Continue reading!
Quality of the printed image:
The most important thing to consider when determining the image quality of your printed image is the resolution. Make sure you choose a printer that offers a wide range of printing options, for example covering modes between 360 dpi and 2880 dpi. Density is the next factor that determines print quality. The next determining factor for print quality is the size of the ink drop. To make an informed decision, make sure you choose a printer with a drop capacity of 4-12pl and that the drops are not visible to the naked eye. Make sure the printer you are planning to buy has an adequate supply of ink. Settings Last but not least, the factor that determines print quality is the printer’s ICC profile capability. Make sure the printer you choose has profiling capabilities.
Size and speed of printing:
Printer size is a subjective choice depending on your printing goal. If you want to print on canvas, you definitely need a large printer that can handle longer and heavier rolls. So talk to the seller about it and make the right decision to buy the printer. Speed is an essential element to consider when purchasing your printer. However, good speed often compromises print quality. Make sure you get the device that offers the fastest speed and maintains good print quality.
Look for printers capable of good media handling. Ensure that the printer you have your eyes on is capable of efficiently handling various media that it is loaded with.
Ease of Use:
Ease of use would certainly be the most important factor for a user not overly interested in the technical aspects of printing technology. Before you decide to buy a printer, ask the seller the following questions and then make your decision.
- Is loading and unloading media easy?
- Is the control panel easy to use?
- Is the system simple enough to explain to someone else?
- Can custom settings and details be saved for future reference?
- Is the system controller easy enough to set up and use?
This is a factor that is constantly in the minds of buyers before purchasing any technological product, the concern about the support of the product. Make sure the staff will answer your questions about the technical support team, email/phone support for the system, easy access to 3rd party ICC profiles and many other questions about the product before you buy the printer.
The print job is done via both wired and wireless printing, although wireless printing has an edge in terms of the benefits it offers its users. Let’s see how wireless printing has made our lives easier.
A Glance at the Benefits of Wireless Printing :
In this on the go generation, wireless printing has proved to be a boon for those who juggle many tasks together. Lets’ go through some.
Efficient Networking: And Less Worry About Those Wiring Harnesses: Wireless printing makes networking easy, multiple users can connect to one over Wi-Fi, anyone can get their printout from a single printer by giving an appropriate command. It also reduces the risk of tripping over many cables and also avoids the risk of electric shock.
Easy portability: With the availability of wireless printing, you don’t need to be near your computer. Now you can simply place a print order from your smartphone and fulfill your order in no time. Save yourself effort and do your work smarter.
The bliss of internet printing: With the availability of cloud and other online data storage centers, data can be easily shared between your device and those of others. With the wireless laser printer, the document to be printed is printed directly from the cloud without taking up additional space on your computer system.
Multifunction printers: Wireless printers are known for their multitasking. The print function allows you to perform additional tasks such as copying, scanning, and using a fax machine. Some wireless printers offer the ability to print from USB sticks or check and email directly from the device.
Slightly expensive: but promises durability Wireless printers are slightly more expensive than wired printers, but are more durable and efficient in the long run. Once you’ve bought wireless printers, you don’t have to worry about replacing them anytime soon.
Printer is OFFLINE : Know the Easy Ways to Resolve it.
It becomes frustrating for the users once they come across the printer offline status. Go through the ways to troubleshoot the offline or non-responding status of the printer.
- First and foremost, check the basic connection: Many times printer shows “Offline” status when it is not properly connected to your computer, or there arises some network issue leading to the printing error. Check the same to progress with your printing function.
- Cancel out the previous stuck commands and restart the system afresh: In many cases when HP printer says “Offline”, the fault gets rectified by canceling all the former printing command traffic and starting the printer afresh.
- Remove and reinstall the printing device: If the above steps do not work, try removing and reinstalling your system. To remove the system, open “Drivers and Devices” from the start option and right click on your printer model and select “Remove”. To reinstall it, connect the printer to your computer and USB cable and turn it on.
a. Turn on the printing system and open Computer Setup.
b. On the Change PC Settings screen, select and open PC and Devices, then select Devices.
c. Click Add Device and select your printer option to complete the reinstallation.
- Check and disable automated offline commands: Sometimes offline print and pause commands are automatically enabled, preventing printing functionality. In the steps above we mentioned how to disable these automated commands, scroll down and read on.
a. From the window button, search for “Devices and Printers” and select it.
b. On the next page, select the icon for your installed printer.
c. Right-click the icon and click See What’s Printing.
d. Click the Printer menu in the upper-left corner of the next page and uncheck the Pause Printing or Use Printer Offline options.
Remove obsolete driver and download a new one for your system: An outdated driver for your printer can also cause the printer “offline” problem. In such a scenario, it is recommended to download the latest and most suitable driver for your system. Follow the steps mentioned to download the driver for your system: After downloading and installing the appropriate drivers. Visit the official website or go with the CD.
Most Common Printing Problems That Occurs
In addition to the printer being “Offline” or “Not Responding”, users are experiencing other issues. Check out the list above for some common printer problems and their solutions.
- Paper Jams: This is one of the most common causes of print jams: the printer is being neglected, dirty paper is being used in the print job, the paper is misaligned in the system, and probably wear and tear on the system’s rollers.
- The printer refuses to work: The printer refuses to perform its function several times without notifying the user. In such a situation, be sure to check the good connection with your computer, the network connection, and in the case of a wireless system, be sure to check the wifi. signal and its good connectivity to your system.
- Slow Printing: Slow printing becomes a tedious process. To avoid this problem, you should avoid duplex printing as it usually slows down the printing process. Changing the “Draft Print Mode” also helps. Add RAM to your system for many essential effects.
- Ghosting Errors: Another major printing problem occurs when the exact same copy of your printed text is copied elsewhere in much lighter text. This error is known as “ghosting error”. to the printer and has replaced obsolete instruments such as a drum or imaging kit that were causing ghosting.
- Poor quality of printed images: Poor image quality is caused by reasons such as using the wrong type of paper, missing color and image fading, outdated ink cartridges, dirty nozzles, and misaligned papers. Be careful with these factors and avoid blurry images.
- Excited about the low ink warning: after you recently refilled the ink cartridge? – Wondering why you’re getting a low toner warning lately after refilling your toner cartridge? This mainly happens when the toner sticks to the walls of the cartridge. A gentle shake might work for you as this will distribute the toner evenly throughout the cartridge. Avoid using color toners unless necessary, as they have a lower page yield than black toners. As a final note, continue your print job until the printed text fades, as systems usually warn you well before the toner is low.