Make sure the printer status is not Offline.
Follow the steps below to ensure that your HP printer is not offline.
• Go to the Windows search bar and open the Actions dialog. Type “Control Panels” in the search box and click OK.
• Select Devices and Printers.
• In the printer list that appears, right-click the HP printer that appears and uncheck the “Use printer offline” box.
These steps will help you remove and eliminate the HP printer error condition.
Credit: “Official HP Channel.”in usa and canada
Remember to set the printer to the default printing mode.
If your HP printer shows an error condition, make sure you select the printer in standard mode. You can do this like this:
• Click the Windows Start menu and type Run to open the dialog.
• Now type “Control Panel” and press OK.
• Select “Devices and Printers” from the control panel.
• Next, go to the HP printer that appears in the printer list and right-click. Then select “Set as default printer” from the list.
• A green checkmark appears on the HP printer icon to indicate that the printer is the default.
Pending secure printing service
Ensure that the printer router services are in automatic mode. You can do this like this:
• Go to the search bar, open the Run dialog, and type “services.msc”.
• Now scroll down in the usa and canada window and find the Print Queue option and make sure it is enabled. Then double-click to make sure the redirect tool is “automatically” installed. Select Automatically if the services are installed manually.
• Now click “Apply” to save the changes.
• Then go to the “Recovery” tab and under “Previous Error” select “Restart Service”. Now click “Apply” to save the settings.
• Now check if your printer is damaged. If so, skip to the next section.
Don’t forget to delete print spoiler files.
Make sure the spoiler files in usa and canada are empty. You can do this in the following ways.
• First go to Local Driver (C) > Windows > System32 > Spool > Printers.
• You will now see several files in the printer folder. You need to remove them all.
• Now go to Local Drive (C) > Windows > System32 > Spool > Drive > w32x86.
• Delete all files in the “w32x86” folder.
• Go back to Mailbox Service Options and click Restart.
If the HP printer is in an error state – reinstall the printer drivers:
The “HP Printer” problem can be caused by a faulty or incompatible printer driver. However, this can be easily prevented by updating or reinstalling the drivers. It is also important to install the correct driver for your printer model because if you install the wrong driver, the printer will be in an error state. The easiest way to get the right driver is to download it from the HP official website.
Download and install the driver:
• On the control panel, go to device and printer settings, click “add a local printer” and then click “Next” to continue. Searches for and installs the printer driver.
• Or you can visit the official HP website, enter the correct model number of your printer and download the driver.
• Also download the HP Smart app to install the drivers. The HP Smart app is available for Windows and Mac operating systems.
• After successfully installing the driver, the network status of the printer will be displayed with a green check mark. This means the printer is set up and ready to use.
HP printer error – check connection and restart device:
When you receive an HP printer error message, we recommend that you try these simple troubleshooting steps:
• If you are connected via Wi-Fi, check the basic connection between the printer and the computer.
• Check the printer’s power cord and network cable (if attached) connected to the computer.
• Finally, restart your computer and check if the error message is gone.
Additional troubleshooting steps for HP printer error:
In this section, we have discussed some troubleshooting steps to help resolve the issue. it’s-
• First check if the downloader is working properly. If not, there is an irreparable printer hardware problem. However, if the printer is still under warranty, it can be replaced.
• Then disconnect the power cord from the printer.
• Now press the power button of the printer gently for 15 seconds.
• Plug the printer directly into an electrical outlet, not with a shield.
• Then plug in the power cord again, press the power button on the outlet, and press the power button on the printer.
• Download HP Print and Scan Doctor now to diagnose printer driver problems. This software is available on the official HP website.
Check the printer device
• Cables must be properly connected.
• The printer must not be idle.
• Color should be enhanced.
• There should be sufficient paper at the entrance.
• Check the paper density.