This article will help you set up your HP Sprocket using the HP Sprocket app on your Android device.
What is an HP rotary printer?
HP Printer is a printer app that makes it easy to print photos on Android devices. Print cool, high-quality photos with a mobile app compatible with Android and iOS devices. Want to know how to repair your HP printer?
HP rocket flash memory
This printer shows how easy it is to set up an HP printer with Sprocket. This process involves several steps: printing the fabric, mounting the printer to the MAS, loading the photo paper, and finally preparing the printer. You will see the steps in detail.
1. Turn on the printer. If in doubt, remove the plastic from the printer.
2. Connect to the device: Install the Sprocket app on your phone and connect the printer to the device. Follow the steps below to install the program:
Go to the HP Sprocket website and download the software according to the on-screen instructions.
• After installing the software, connect the printer to a Bluetooth device.
• Simultaneous writing.
• To connect, open the Bluetooth menu and select the printer from the list of available devices.
• Look for HP Sprocket in the list of detected devices.
• If your printer is listed, select it and proceed to the next step.
• If your printer is not listed, click Browse to select a printer for your mobile device.
3. Now you need to add the HP Sprocket Photo Paper. Load 5.0 x 7.6 cm photo paper into the printer. Follow these steps to install a photo album.
• Simultaneous writing.
• Remove the top cover of the HP printer and open the hardware.
• Photo card and 10 inserts, including blue card 1. Blue paper under glass, under barcode, with full HP and company logo facing down.
• The image must be saved before printing each page and after cropping the image.
• Then install the top cover in the printer correctly. Although the sky is well connected.
• Does all of the above apply to printers? Turn off the printer.
4. Finally, the printer will be configured. Now take a picture with your cell phone.
• Follow the instructions below to send images to a smart screen printer.
• Turn on the mobile device and open the HP Sprocket application.
• To use the HP Sprocket camera to take a photo with your phone, select the photo icon on the HP Sprocket screen and follow the on-screen instructions.
• Select the image you want to export.
• The app preview screen appears on the mobile screen. Click the edit button to change the image, add text, change stickers and filters.
• After editing, select the screen saver icon to save the edited image.
• Click the print button. Click on the icon and the message you want to send to the recipient will appear on the screen.
• wait at the end of the line. After the image is scanned, carefully remove the paper from the input tray.
33. You can complete your design and instantly recognize your HP device by coloring your design with the best HP designs. If you have problems, please exit the application.
This is a common problem when using the HP Sprocket Scale
This article lists real problems that can be easily solved with HP products and services.
1. This problem still exists: the menu options are not easily accessible and accessible in Internet Explorer. So go ahead and set the timer to ON.
2. The dog is bred if it is successful. Then install the program on your mobile phone.
3. On the image page, activate the image by dragging it into the input field.
4. Make sure your phone’s Bluetooth is activated and paired with your phone.
5. Stay away from portable tools and equipment. Because you can solve problems in life with pictures.
6. Configure the connection function and various operations of the HP device.
I hope that after reading this article you will know how to adjust the CV speed to solve future engine problems. Therefore, this tool is the best way to select photos anytime, anywhere.